I decided that i'm starting this blog for everyone who wants to know what i'm up to when i'm traveling around Europe for 5 weeks. I decided back in May or June, that I had enough money after working for my mom that I was, A) either going to move out or B) travel....guess which one I chose. Anyway I started looking around the internet about women who traveled solo, many of my friends are either still in school or have full time jobs. Europe didn't become a reality until the end of June when I booked my plane ticket to Frankfurt and then booked the train tickets and then finally booking the hostels. A lot of the people that I talked to either thought I was crazy for traveling alone or thought it was the coolest thing, which it is. However my mom decided to sign me up for Self Defense classes, and I agreed, it was the best decision, Tim, my teacher is a Jiu Jitsu instructor and a former bodybuilder and wrestler.
I'll be headed to Germany, France and Belgium, i'll also trying to keep up this blog as well as adding pictures everyday. Sharing a journey is the best part. So next time you hear from me i'll be somewhere in Germany.
Thats awesome!! I'm excited for you! You'll have a blast and meet so many different, interesting and random people! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDelete